Showing 25–27 of 27 results
(SH50 x ERB) Farmers will be rewarded with vigorous bushy, upright growth patterns in the vegetative phase that can easily fill 6” centers. By late August, fields will be full of large, oily “goldilocks” buds, perfect for the international trimmed hemp flower market. The flavor is sweet funk, with some hints of fuel—very sought after by consumers! Pound for pound, this just might be the most lucrative CBD producer available.Add to cart
- Highest recorded yields and plant size in our catalog
- Ideal for biomass, but also provides big dense “A” grade flowers
- Terpene profile gives off a strong gassy funk
$69.99Add to cart
SOUR SPACE CANDY
(Sour Tsunami x ERB)
The CBD-dominant Sour Tsunami cut used in this cross has the strongest stalk of any plant we have grown and sports a unique, terpinolene-forward flavor similar to GG4 and the Sour Diesel/Chem/OG lines. Outcrossing this variety to our ERB line yields a unique flavor profile reminiscent of sour candy from outer space. If interstellar travelers needed a sweet and sour snack to keep their head right during adventures, this would be the one! This could be our most popular line.
- Rock Hard, golf-ball sized flowers that stay intact in trim machines
- An excellent choice for cut flower with a loud and intoxicating terpene profile
- A huge producer that is ideal for drier climates and mild weather.
$59.99Add to cart
(Special Sauce x ERB) Our flagship line, containing exotic astringent berry smells, beautiful pink pistils, and some of the highest oil returns of any industrial hemp on the planet. The flavors are otherworldly. and it is a true gift to smell a whole field flowering! Many claim to have “it”–trust us, they don’t! This mom has never been released and is only used for breeding. Smaller flowers then others but they are coated in resin.
- Our highest average CBD content, often reaching over 20%
- Top seller in the international trimmed flower market
- Excellent for full spectrum oil extraction
- Ideal for humid climates with strong mold resistance